Compliance. Consumer protection. Dealer disputes. Privacy. Litigation. Intellectual property disputes. Buying and selling dealerships.
The automotive industry faces various legal, regulatory and business issues in an ever-changing landscape.
VS George Lawyers represents the legal interests of businesses and individuals in the automotive industry. Our clientele includes many established automotive dealers in Sydney and regional NSW, as well as a peak Australian automotive association.
We have specialist automotive law and franchise law experience and can assist motor vehicle dealers in the following areas:
- special projects advice on particular automotive industry issues; and
- “in-house” general legal advice on day-to-day matters impacting on car dealers in Sydney, regional NSW and elsewhere in Australia.
Special Projects Advice
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Agreements
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Appointment / Franchise Appointment
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Terminations / Non Renewals
- Unfair Contracts / Unfair Conduct disputes
- Automotive Industry Submissions to government
- Motor vehicle advertising clearance
- Contract reviews
- NCAT / VCAT reviews
- Maintaining motor vehicle dealership business registrations and licences
Why choose us?
Unlike our competitors, our senior lawyers do the work themselves, rather than delegating and revising the work done by junior lawyers or paralegals.
“This means we have lower overheads and we can cut costs for you.”
That ensures we can offer our automotive industry clients significantly lower legal fees than our competitors and all the while, our clients are given swift strategic advice, without the unwanted duplication of work.
Our principal Vinesh George has a genuine passion for the automotive industry. In his capacity as the Australian Automotive Dealer Association (AADA) Company Secretary, Vinesh will conduct the 2017 AADA Annual General Meeting.
Motor vehicle dealer resources